Haaltert, Belgium - Phoenxsoftware today is pleased to announce the release of a completely rebuilt version of their black & white iPhone app MonoPhix for the iPad. The iPad version isn't just a simple interface update but features a completely new app with a huge amount of added functionality in a package which benefits from all new capabilities of a bigger and more powerful device.
The iPhone version of MonoPhix has already proven to be the most powerful black and white tool in the App Store and one of the most popular ones. It uses a unique black & white filter which is even more optimized for MonoPhix HD to provide a highly adjustable way to turn any picture on your iPad in a high quality, high contrast monochrome image. The outcome is fully customizable by using multiple Lightroom-like sliders. Unique is that dark and light tones can be set separately to really bring out certain objects.
MonoPhix HD is an entirely new app and is at this moment the first black & white app available for iPad. During the testing period we already received great feedback from testers and renowned reviewers.
The features of the iPad version include:
- Intuitive interface which is very pleasant to use
- Big real time preview of your changes
- High speed filters, so you don't have to wait constantly
- Great tools to enhance the bright and dark parts of your picture separately
- Ability to custom color a monochrome picture
- Ability to set an Alpha to blend your monochrome with the original picture
- Ability to enhance the exposure of your picture
- Ability to apply 2 types of adjustable vignetting effects to your picture
- Ability to choose for a more raw classic monochrome filter
- Supports high resolution pictures, up to 3000x3000 pixels and higher
- Compatible with iPad (the iPhone version is also available in the App Store)
- Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
- 2.2 MB