Toronto, Canada - Badia Software today is pleased to announce the public beta release of Exportools Professional 3.0, its flagship software for high-end exporting and printing of multiple Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress documents.
Exportools Professional 3.0 has been entirely rewritten in Cocoa, and it's the first add-on for InDesign and QuarkXPress built with 64-bit code, boosting overall performance and stability. Almost every aspect of Exportools Professional's functionality has been refined and improved, and because this new release can handle both InDesign and QuarkXPress files, there's no need to purchase separate plug-ins.
With Exportools Professional 3.0, users can:
- Automate the output of hundreds of InDesign and QuarkXPress documents
- Export to PDF or PostScript, or print directly to printer
- Output the entire document or each page as a separate file
- Drop files to a file list or use a watched folder
- Compose variable file names using templates
- Save custom profiles for different projects
In addition, Exportools Professional 3.0 includes:
- Built-in preflighting to check for common document problems
- Real-time logs and detailed reports
- Lists of recent folders and applications
- Live errors and warnings
- Post-processing and marking of files
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Adobe InDesign CS3 or CS4, and/or QuarkXPress 8
Pricing and Availability:
Exportools Professional 3.0 is currently in public beta, so users can test it and send feedback regarding its performance and usability. Pre-orders are available for $135 / Euro 99 until March 31, 2010, with savings of 25%.