TORONTO, Ontario -- Prinova Software Inc. today announced the launch of version 3.0 of their messagepoint enterprise message management software which adds more than 100 new features and increased functionality to its web-based solution. The messagepoint solution enables business users to rapidly plan, create, target and deliver highly personalized content to transactional documents (Transpromo) and other customer touchpoints. The messagepoint solution is delivery system agnostic and works with all major document composition tools and e-delivery platforms like email, SMS and web presentment. Offering greater flexibility and control when creating business communications, version 3.0 of the messagepoint solution is ideal for Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Telecom, Service Providers and other companies that develop and deliver large volumes of personalized business documents through multiple channels and require collaboration across lines of business.
"One of the biggest challenges for business owners is creating, targeting and delivering highly personalized messaging to their customers through the best touchpoint and channel without having to work through IT. The launch of the version 3.0 of our messagepoint message management solution demonstrates our continued leadership in the Enterprise Message Management space and dedication to enabling the enterprise to maximize campaign ROI," said Nick Romano, President of Prinova. "The messagepoint 3.0 software solution is the most advanced message management solution on the market with enhanced functionality that enables business users to more easily plan, create and target messages to reduce time to market, lower operating and marketing costs, and strengthen the customer experience."
The messagepoint 3.0 message management solution offers more than 100 functionality enhancements and product improvements. Some of these key enhancements are as follows.
- Enhanced User Interface - New, updated layout and design to our already intuitive message management process.
- Workgroups – In addition to our multi-tenant architecture for service providers, lines of business, departments and teams can be organized within the messagepoint solution using login access restrictions. This enables controlled interdepartmental campaigning and limit message management to content relevant to the user.
- Selectable Messages & Parameters – multiple content variations can easily be selected, parameterized, customized and re-used across customers and touchpoints eliminating the need for extensive data entry and redundant message versions. Set up logo, signature and other content variations in minutes.
- Data Connector Bus - Interface to external Enterprise Marketing Management, campaign management and CRM systems connects other value added data to the messaging decisioning process and extends centrally managed enterprise systems for local personalization and delivery.
- Reporting Integration – an augment to or replacement for the native messagepoint reporting, our integration to industry standard reporting tools connects messagepoint tracking data to your enterprise business intelligence and analytics systems.
- Multi-Channel Delivery Connector Bus – Increases delivery system integration providing an even easier connection to customer touchpoints including print/mail, web presentment, email and SMS.