IOWA CITY, IA - MetaCommunications today announced the launch of the new MetaCommunications Implementation Services and Support (ISS) practice for its Workgroups 2010 customers. The new ISS practice provides an affordable annual program for continuous consulting, analysis, implementation specification, and training to help customers improve their processes and practices, and maximize the benefits of their Workgroups 2010 implementation. The program is unique in that it provides ongoing support for customer operations and goes far beyond traditional product-oriented technical support or professional services.
"Too many software vendors sell their customers a product, but not a solution. Even more fail to help customers continually expand the use of the solution," said Robert T. Long, Executive Vice President of MetaCommunications. "The ISS practice offers an annual program that provides an affordable way for customers to partner with MetaCommunications to continually innovate their businesses, achieve their goals, and outperform their competitors."
Additional benefits of the ISS program include:
• A named practice manager for each customer
• Initial and ongoing business, operations, document management, and workflow optimization consulting
• One-on-one project and program management
• Dedicated support for a customer's particular implementation of MetaCommunications products, including forms, configuration, and third party integrations
• Training specific to a customer's implementation