Land O'Lakes, FL – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the continuation of productXPO, a series of online events designed to bring together vendors and end-users from the digital document industry and share information and knowledge on vendor products and services. The fall series is scheduled for November 10-12, 2009 and will feature six, one-hour vendor presentations per day over the course three days.
"The summer series of productXPO was extremely success earning high marks from both end-users and vendors," said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International." This unique format allows end users to make efficient use of their time and stay up to speed on the products and services from some of the leading Xplor vendors, all from the comfort of their office."
Attendees can listen to product presentations, applications and case studies as well as ask questions of vendor experts, from the comfort of their desk and at no cost.
Registration is free and scheduled presentations include:
• Barr Systems: Susan Falsetti and Mark Gross, Barr Systems LLC: The Next Generation Software from Barr Systems
• DocuLynx: Michael Johnson and Ken Olson, DocuLynx: The World of Managing Document
• Elixir: Daron Domino and Sohail Malik, Elixir Technologies Corporation: New Document Composition Workflow Allows Business Users To Easily Participate In The Process
• HP: Scott Draeger EDP, Hewlett-Packard Company: HP Exstream 7.0: First Look
• Océ Solutions: Eric Goeijen and James Hughes, Océ North America, Inc.: Powering a More Efficient and Productive Transactional Workflow
• Lasermax Roll Systems: Scott Peterson, Lasermax Roll Systems: How Real-Time Digital Print Inspection Reduces Costs and Increases Productivity