Toronto, Ontario – ePRINTit, a wholly owned subsidiary of St. Joseph Communications, is pleased to announce today that it has expanded its service offerings to include fast and convenient distribution services through a new agreement with FedEx Canada.
ePRINTit– a national network of 35 print centres offering print-on-demand and document management solutions – now provides FedEx Express services at six of its federal government sites in Ottawa, with more sites to be added later this year.
"We are pleased to enter an agreement with such a reliable distribution partner that shares our commitment in providing fast, convenient and premium service at competitive rates," says John Gagliano, President of St. Joseph Print & Documents. "By extending our services with FedEx, we can offer our customers one-stop convenience for the entire lifecycle of their documents, from printing through to distribution."
Customers of ePRINTit will have the option to pay for FedEx shipments through their existing accounts, bundling print and distribution services on one convenient bill. They will benefit from FedEx's reliable offerings including easy ordering, competitive rates, fast transit times, dependable on-time delivery and online tracking.
FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, usually in one to two business days with the delivery time guaranteed.
FedEx Express is now available at the following ePRINTit centres:
- Place de Ville - 303 Queen Street, Ottawa, 613-230-1551
- Centennial - 200 Kent Street, Ottawa, 613-230-3536
- Esplanade - 300 Laurier Street, Ottawa, 613-230-3920
- Logan - 580 Booth Street, Ottawa, 613-230-1586
- 333 River Road, Ottawa, 613-688-1841
- Portage III - 11 Laurier Street, Ottawa, 819-779-4361
The following three centres will offer FedEx by the end of the year :
- Edmonton - 9777-101st Street Unit 75, Edmonton, 780-414-1213
- Begin - 1069 Rue Begin, St. Laurent, 514-286-6932
- Halifax - 6021 Young Street Unit 6, Halifax, 902-492-2700