Mitsubishi Imaging Leads With Polyester CTP At Graphics Of The Americas
Press release from the issuing company
RYE, NY -- Mitsubishi Imaging (MPM), Inc., will focus on its market leading polyester CTP products while showcasing its entire line of professional print products at Graphics of the Americas in Miami, March 2-4, 2007. Demonstrating how easily printing comes together with Mitsubishi Imaging technology, the company will integrate its products in three partner booths. Mitsubishi Imaging products will power all prepress tasks – workflow, proofing and platemaking – for the B452 Mark II and H234 presses from Hamada of America, located at Booth 1062.
Mitsubishi Imaging products on display:
- SDP Smart Tools: Digital workflow software that integrates and automates prepress tasks to cut down on mistakes, save time and reduce costs;
- Canon 8000 Wide Format Printer: A multi-functional wide-format printer that enables both poster printing and proofing;
- Diamond Jet: Mitsubishi’s world-class line of inkjet media especially designed for proofing and poster printing applications;
- DPX 2: A ROHS-compliant polyester CTP platesetter with image-to-punch for consistent and accurate registration;
- Eco1630IIIR: The industry’s top eco-friendly polyester CTP platesetter for small-format applications in black-and-white and 4-color printing, also ROHS-compliant.
Mitsubishi Imaging Quote
“Printers all over the world are catching on – polyester CTP makes a real, bottom-line difference in process-color jobs,” said Frances Cicogna, Director of Marketing for Mitsubishi Imaging. “From smartly designed workflow software to digital inkjet proofing systems, Mitsubishi Imaging products are helping printers reduce inefficiencies, increase outputs and thrive.”
In the Spinola Printers Supply Booth (#1178)
Printers and graphics professionals also can get hands-on live demonstrations of every step in the print production process featuring Mitsubishi Imaging and Ryobi products at the Spinola Printers Supply Booth (#1178). Mitsubishi products include:
- OneFlow: Sophisticated, affordable digital workflow software that works with most RIPs on the market;
- DPX 4: A fully automated polyester CTP platesetter that can produce 4-up format plates that are fully punched, processed and ready to print on press;
- Diamond Jet Proofing System: Turn-key proofing system optimized for use with Mitsubishi Diamond Jet proofing papers.
“Printers are turning to us to help them eliminate the headaches of making technology work,” said Ms. Cicogna. “Working closely with our partners, Mitsubishi Imaging helps take the guesswork out of setting up your own efficient, high quality print operation.”
In the South Florida Imaging Supply Booth (#1932)
In Booth 1932, Mitsubishi Imaging and South Florida Imaging Supply will have live demonstrations of posters printing on the Canon 5000 using Mitsubishi Imaging’s Diamond Jet papers.
For More Information
Mitsubishi Imaging products are available through its authorized dealer network. To find a dealer, call 800 765 9384 x3288, or visit them on the web at http://www.mitsubishiimaging.com.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.