Pitney Bowes Showcases Innovations for the Mailstream at GOA/Xplor Exhibition
Press release from the issuing company
STAMFORD, Conn.-- Pitney Bowes Inc., the mailstream technology company, will showcase innovations for the mailstream at the Xplor Document University and Graphics of the Americas (GOA) Exhibition, a leading annual event for the document communications and graphic arts industry, to be held February 28 to March 4, 2007, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL. Pitney Bowes will be located at Booth 802/702.
Pitney Bowes' Group 1 Software will showcase software solutions to enable Communications Intelligence, including its Customer Communication Management (CCM) portfolio for accelerating intelligence across the enterprise, and its Mail Efficiency solutions for making every mail piece matter. Attendees will learn how Group 1 Software's CCM editions enable the creation of real-time communication for in-person interactions, as well as the generation of high-volume, high-quality business documents across the document workflow. Also featured will be Group 1 Software's new Address Quality Hub(TM) for improving mail deliverability and maximizing postal discounts.
Pitney Bowes' Emtex Software will showcase a suite of leading output management and ADF solutions with VIP, VDE, FlexServer® and DFWorks®. Conference attendees will discover how Emtex Production Intelligence(TM) can optimize their document processes by implementing an intelligent production workflow and see how they can unlock the power of their print operation. In addition, attendees can learn how Emtex Automated Document Factory solutions can streamline their document workflow, maximize asset utilization, improve document integrity and deliver real value in a multi-vendor environment.
Pitney Bowes Global Mailstream Solutions will be exhibiting products including the DI900/950 Integrated Document Printing to create, format, print, insert, and meter mail pieces in one seamless workstep. GMS addressing solutions will also be featured, including the DA950 AddressRight® Addressing System for moving mail faster and easier.
In addition, executives from Pitney Bowes will be conducting a number of vendor tutorials and presentations as part of the Xplor Document University program. These include:
* Laurence O'Hagan, Chief Technology Officer, CCM, for Group 1 Software, presenting "Issues of Security and Integrity in Web Communications" on Friday, March 2, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 227
* Raymond Grant, Senior Sales Engineer for Group 1 Software, presenting "The Future for Electronic Bill Presentment" on Friday, March 2, at 2:00 p.m., in Room 227
* Ken Renko, Product Marketing Manager for Emtex Software, "Mainframe vs. Client Server" panel on Friday, March 2, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 231
* Pete D'Amato, Director of Product Management for Automated Document Factory Solutions for Pitney Bowes, presenting "Integrity and Quality Control" on Saturday, March 3, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 236
* Roger Justice, Director of North America Service for Emtex Software, presenting "Production Intelligence: How to Lower Cost, Improve Quality, and Maximize Integrity in Print and Mail Operation" on Saturday, March 3, at 2:00 p.m., in Room B113
* Chris Walker, Channel Sales Manager for Emtex Software, and Ken Renko, Product Marketing Manager for Emtex Software, presenting "Strategies for Document Integrity in Your Print & Mail Workflow" on Saturday, March 3, at 3:00 p.m., in Room 219
* David Day, ADF Solutions Manager for Pitney Bowes, presenting "Essential Workflow Elements of the ADF (Automated Document Factory)" on Saturday, March 3, at 4:00 p.m., in Room 219.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.