Xplor webinar to highlight best practices in bills and statements
Press release from the issuing company
Land O'Lakes, FL - Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, will host a one hour webinar, the fourth in the free Lunch and Learn series, on Best Practices in Bills and Statements.
• Who: XDU Lunch and Learn webinar series produced by Xplor International
• What: Best Practices in Bills and Statements. Join Pat McGrew, EDP, Data-driven Communication Evangelist at Kodak, who will moderate a panel discussion with James Shand, EDP of e-Knows Limited, Scott Baker of GMC Software Technology and Nick Romano of Prinova to discuss how companies integrate marketing and customer billing to effectively communicate with their customers. The webinar will also include answers to questions submitted by participants during the event.
• When: August 27, 2009 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
• How: Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/228372315
• For those unable to attend the free webinar, a recording will be provided and available after the event at http://www.xplor.org/.
"Yes, there are people doing TransPromo and related types of integrated marketing and education using the bills and statements to speak to their customers each month," said Pat McGrew. "What are the most effective implementation plans for a new style billing statement, how much is too much marketing and do customers want to be educated? Come spend an hour with our well-regarded panel and learn who is being successful and how they got that way!"
The Xplor Document University is the educational arm of Xplor International and supported by founding sponsor Kodak.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.