Milwaukee , WI -- Label Traxx MIS will preview version 5.5 of its management information software system at Labelexpo Europe in Brussels . Label Traxx is an integrated MIS system offering modules that include estimating, order processing, job costing, stock products, quality control, eTraxx e-commerce tools, and full management accounts. The system was designed and built specifically for the label printing industry and includes features such as a tooling library for cutters and cylinders, and a roll tracking system integrated with several suppliers for raw material inventory management.
Recent additions to the program include:
- Enhanced digital print tools including built-in cost calculations for HP Indigo presses, crossover point calculation tools, a digital web storefront, and integration with Esko Backstage.
- A special facility for tracking inventory of digitally coated roll stock
- Shrink-sleeve estimating and ordering.
- An email alert system that activates messages as a job moves throughout the production plant.
- Enhanced quality control features.
- An online dashboard for sales people to track open orders, and view estimate status and outstanding invoices from anywhere they have Internet access
- eTraxx has a whole new look, allowing customers to log in and view their current inventory, call off stock, view their product information and prices, request quotes, view estimates, and view shipping information.
- A new bill of materials feature that will calculate the cores, boxes and inks required for a job. The system will also determine which items may need to be ordered.
Discussing the new version, Tailored Solutions President Ken Meinhardt commented: "Label Traxx constantly evolves as the needs of narrow web label printers and converters change. Version 5.5 contains many new features which were added in response to suggestions from our Label Traxx users."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.