ARLINGTON, Va. (February 19, 2007) — The sixth annual Print Oasis Print Buyers Conference & Exhibit held in Las Vegas last week, one of the most exciting venues in the country, was the largest and most successful yet. Attendance grew 20% since last year with over 700 industry professionals, including over 450 print buyers, marketers and creatives attending the conference, held Sunday, February 11th through Wednesday, February 14th at the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
“This conference continues to grow and expand each year and we’re very proud of its continued success,” said Suzanne Morgan, president and founder of Print Buyers Online.com and PCPI, hosts of the annual event. “Print buyers are often overlooked and this conference presents them with the resources, information and camaraderie that they are seeking. Print Oasis is a valuable opportunity for major print media buyers to gather information on new trends and technologies and to learn from their peers. It’s also an opportunity for manufacturers, printers and other suppliers to demonstrate their products and services to this very specialized group.”
Print Oasis 2007 Print Buyers Conference & Exhibit is the only independent conference focused on the needs and challenges of print buyers, specifiers and production professionals.
Print Oasis 2007 Print Buyers Conference & Exhibit highlights included:
- Over 33 educational seminars by leading speakers and industry luminaries plus 12 mini-educational sessions
- Optional onsite certification testing for either Professional Print Production Certification or Digital and Variable Data Printing Certification
- Three separate tracks including novice, advanced and creative tracks to best accommodate the varied professional experience levels and educational needs of our attendees
- New seminars specializing in marketing for print buyers and targeted sessions for creatives
- Several highly-participative print buyer panels that focused on real-world solutions
- The Print Oasis Expo and Paper Show sold-out with both exhibit space and expo attendees. It featured over 67 full conference exhibitors plus over 10 additional paper show exhibitors including printers, proofing companies, major technology firms and paper manufacturers.
- Sunday evening opening gala and hat party
- Monday luncheon book signing by keynote speaker, Emmy award-winner Steven Lance sponsored by Xerox Corporation
- Tuesday evening networking event, Leopard Party and Eiffel Tower Experience hosted by Suzanne Morgan
Printers, paper manufacturers and other suppliers interested in exhibiting in 2008 are encouraged to contact Kimberlee Sautter, Conference Manager to guarantee a spot at Print Oasis 2008. Ms. Sautter can be contacted at (703) 534-9305 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or via email to [email protected]
In addition to hosting the annual Print Oasis Print Buyers Conference & Exhibit, Print Buyers Online.com offers free tools and resources to print buyers and others working in the industry, including expert advice, articles, tips and answers to member questions as well as the latest news and updates from around the industry. For more information, or to sign up for a free membership, please visit www.printbuyersonline.com. PCPI expands the services of PBO by offering robust education, resources and networking opportunities to help professionals who purchase print media provide greater value to their organizations. For additional information about PCPI membership, please visit www.pcpi.org.