Lutz, FL -- Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, will host a one hour webinar, the third in the free Lunch and Learn series on Intelligent Mail Barcodes and challenges companies face with meeting new postal regulations.
- Who: XDU Lunch and Learn webinar series produced by Xplor International
- What: IMB...Remediating the Scariest 3 Letters in Mailing Join Pat McGrew, EDP, Data-driven Communication Evangelist of Kodak who will moderate a panel discussion with Mike Porter of Print/Mail Consultants and others from Pitney Bowes and Solimar on the topic of mail solutions. The webinar will also include answers to questions submitted by participants during the event.
- When: June 25, 2009 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- How: Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389175579
- For those unable to attend the free webinar, a recording will be provided and available after the event at http://www.xplor.org/.
“Every major mailer is facing the task of meeting new postal regulations,” said Pat McGrew. “Not just in the US but around the world as postal authorities are looking for more efficiencies and one way to get them is to automate mail processing. In the US, the Intelligent Mail Barcode is the latest solution. In this hour we have panelists who know the requirements and have lived the implementation. If you mail, this webinar is a must!”
The Lunch and Learn webinars are being produced by the Xplor Document University, the educational arm of Xplor International. Introduced in 2006, the Xplor Document University is supported by founding sponsor Kodak.
If you have questions or need help, call Stephanie Donlou at +310 373-6086 or email at [email protected]