Lutz, FL -- Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, will host a one hour webinar, the second in the Lunch and Learn Webinar series powered by Kodak, on how regulatory changes are expanding to cover more standard consumer-facing documents.
• Who: XDU Lunch and Learn webinar series produced by Xplor International
• What: Is Government Regulation Ruining Your Communications? Join Pat McGrew, EDP, Data-driven Communication Evangelist of Kodak who will moderate a panel discussion featuring Donald Dew of InfoPrint Solutions, Kevin Klein, of Pitney Bowes Emtex Software and Kevin McPherson of Xerox Global Services. The webinar will summarize recent regulatory changes from the Federal Reserve Board and their impact, discuss influencing marketing conditions, outline opportunities that exist as a result and answer questions submitted by participants during the event.
• When: May 28, 2009 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
• How: Reserve your seat now at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/574608506
• For those unable to attend the free webinar, a recording will be provided and available after the event at http://www.xplor.org/.
“Regulatory changes from a variety of federal agencies will impact the look and feel of customer communications for companies that generate bills, statements and policies,” said Pat McGrew, EDP, Data-driven Communication Evangelist of Kodak. "The regulations could affect the composition of hundreds of millions (and perhaps billions) of pages due to required changes in formatting, type size and information to be provided on page one.”
The Lunch and Learn webinars are being produced by the Xplor Document University, the educational arm of Xplor International. Introduced in 2006, the Xplor Document University is supported by founding sponsor Kodak.
If you have questions or need help, call Stephanie Donlou at +310 373-6086 or email at [email protected]