Sun Prairie, Wis. (May 2, 2007) – Maintaining its status as a pioneer in the translucent market, CTI Paper USA is proud to offer the first Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) -certified translucent printing paper — Glama Natural Clear 29 lb. The leading line of naturally translucent printing paper in North America, Glama Natural offers the largest selection and stock availability in the market, which now includes two NEW colors — PEARL (27 lb.) and IVORY (27 lb. & 40 lb). Both new colors and the FSC-certified Glama Natural Clear 29 lb. are featured in the new, second-generation Sweet Inspiration Glama Natural swatch book.
Here are just a few of the reasons Glama Natural is the sweetest choice among translucents:
- Manufactured in sixteen visual textures and colors and ten weights
- Fresh color palette, including nine vibrant colors and two pastels
- Wide variety of clear weights — 21.25 lb. up to 65 lb. Cover
- Recycled (30% Post Consumer Waste) 17 lb., 24 lb. and 36 lb. – the only recycled translucent available on the market
- Extraordinary uniform fiber formation and superior clear, cloudless appearance
- A wide array of matching Glama-lope translucent envelopes are stocked and available for immediate shipment, including announcements, squares, #10s and more
- Inkjet and laser guaranteed surfaces
- Superior strength characteristics make Glama Natural the leading choice for converting, including: scoring and folding, saddle stitching, perfect binding and envelopes.
Glama Natural is manufactured in Düren Germany by Papierfabrik Schoellershammer, an FSC-certified company. CTI Paper USA is certified by the Rainforest Alliance SmartWood program as meeting FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) requirements and it’s code number is SW-COC-1981. FSC certification ensures responsible use of forest resources.
For a copy of the new Glama Natural swatch book, contact CTI Paper USA’s sample department at [email protected]
or visit its Web site at thepapermill.com.