Exstream Software Announces General Availability of Dialogue 6.0
Press release from the issuing company
May 2, 2007 -- Exstream Software, Inc. announced today the general availability of version 6.0 of its market-leading Dialogue enterprise document automation software, a comprehensive platform for companies to build and deploy all types of high-volume, on-demand, and interactive personalized customer communications—from complex statements, policies, and bills, to marketing, correspondence, proposals, and contracts created in real time or interactively. Emerging out of a 15-month development cycle that included testing and deployment by over 75 customers in Exstream's managed release program, Dialogue 6.0 includes over 250 enhancements and eight new modules.
Some of the significant new capabilities in Dialogue 6.0 include:
* Hebrew and Arabic language support
* New SOAP and web services interface modules
* PDF form pass through, personalization, and data mining
* Support for PDF digital signatures, font subsetting, and file size optimization
* PDF/A support
* New testing tools for personalized rules management, AFP production, and browser-based campaign management using Dialogue Anywhere
* Four new modules for Dialogue Live interactive applications, including Dialogue Live Format (DLF) Designer, DLF Output, DLF Input, and DLF Fulfillment
* Image transparency
* Six new charting capabilities
"We are very proud of this major new Dialogue release," said Neal Gottsacker, vice president of product management for Exstream Software. "Exstream's mission is to provide world class 'leap frog' technology that responds to the evolving business requirements of our customers. We use our customer advisory council, user group, and online Resolve system as ongoing active lines of communication with our customers to collect and prioritize their current and future personalized document automation needs. Dialogue 6.0 is a culmination of these requirements."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.