CHICAGO, IL – Celebrating its 25th Anniversary, Avanti Computer Systems Limited, a leading provider of JDF-Certified Print MIS and Web-to-Print solutions to the graphic communications industry, will use the backdrop of Print'09 to deliver a series of presentations that will highlight how Print Shops are driving down the cost of doing business.
Scheduled demonstrations include:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Avanti will be demonstrating their ability to automatically synchronize all contacts, tasks, notes, calendar and email bi-directionally between Microsoft Exchange Server and Avanti CRM. A few of the benefits:
- Sales reps, often working remotely, can always remain in sync with the most current information about their customers and their customer's jobs.
- CSR's have all the information regarding a customer on one screen including full access to all Outlook correspondence.
- "Lights Out" Printing: Through a powerful combination of Web to Print technology and Prepress, Press and Finishing automation, Avanti delivers "Lights out" Printing. Learn how your print shop's workflow can be streamlined and how costs can be driven out of your business.Direct Mail Management: Integrated mailing module ties together Direct Mail Estimating, Postage Accounting and Inventory, Shipping, Billing and Reporting helping Print Shops evolve from Print Service Providers to Marketing Service Providers and become a 'one-stop-shop' for the Value-added Services customers are demanding such as Direct Mail Management, Fulfillment, and Creative Services.
- Kodak Prinergy Business Link: Demonstrating Avanti's JDF integration into Kodak's Prinergy Workflow as part of its entire JDF-certified Print MIS solution. Avanti acts as the information hub of the Print Shop, sending and receiving information to Prepress, Press and Finishing equipment.
- Best Practices in Automation: Associates Graphic Services' COO David Zamorski walks people through AGS's success in integrating their multi-vendor environment. AGS's investment in automation has resulted in productivity gains that have AGS generating revenue per employee 52% above the industry average.
Avanti's modular software is broken down into four components:
- Production including estimating for digital, traditional offset and mail, job ticketing, scheduling, inventory management, fulfillment, mailing, purchasing, shipping, and invoicing.
- Web-to-Print provides full eCommerce, POD job submission, catalogs, variable data, soft proofing, and fulfillment.
- 3rd Party Integration: Supporting open standards such as JDF and XML, Avanti provides seamless integration to over 20 best-in-class software applications and Direct Machine interface (DMI) to equipment in both the press room and the bindery.
- Business Intelligence featuring Executive dashboards, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), triggers and alerts, and reporting.