PODi Announces New TransPromo Track for 2009 AppForum
Press release from the issuing company
Rochester, NY - November 13, 2008 - PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, announced today that Madison Advisors, an advisory firm with expertise in the TransPromo arena, is hosting a new Track at the 7th Annual PODi AppForum in Las Vegas, January 19-21, 2009 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
"TransPromo, which combines standard transactional documents (like bills and statements) with relevant promotional messages in order to build loyalty, up-sell and generate new avenues of revenue, has reached a tipping point thanks to digital printing innovation," says Kemal Carr, President of Madison Advisors."TransPromo represents the convergence of the print-on-demand and transactional communication worlds, so there's no better time or venue to offer this cross-educational track than PODi's AppForum."
The new Track, targeted to transactional printers (service providers and in-house facilities), enterprise data center managers, marketers and others interested in learning more about the technology and opportunities opened up by TransPromo, will offer a blueprint for developing and executing on TransPromo strategies. Sessions include:
- A Pre-Conference, half-day Intensive - Capitalizing on Market Opportunities. Attendees will learn market drivers and trends, TransPromo best practices, competitive pricing strategies and the latest technology advances.
- Best Practices for TransPromo Document Production. A discussion of production technologies and practices required to enable successful TransPromo across several key verticals including financial services, insurance, utilities and print service providers; as well as a look at what industry leading organizations are doing.
- Does Your Document Composition Do TransPromo? A review of the leading document composition solutions with insight into their strengths, challenges, best fit scenarios and which are best at enabling TransPromo document production.
- TransPromo: Build vs. Buy. A discussion of the pros and cons of various approaches to TransPromo document production - e.g. build, buy, outsource, co-source - and insight into criteria for determining the right approach for attendees' businesses.
- TransPromo Workflow and Inhibitors to Adoption. An overview of all major components and integration points in a "base-line" vs. "best-in-class" TransPromo solution plus invaluable tips on avoiding common mistakes.
- Plus, exciting, in-depth Case Study Reviews from TransPromo market leaders
"The new TransPromo Track is an exciting addition to the AppForum," says Rab Govil, President of PODi and Caslon. "It represents another dimension of the digital print ecosystem - with opportunities our core audience wants to know more about. We're always looking for the latest and best information to share with our audience and Madison Advisors brings great knowledge and experience to the AppForum table!"
The TransPromo Track rounds out the AppForum's schedule of educational sessions focused on high-growth applications, which includes Direct Marketing and Web-to-print Tracks. These, in conjunction with the Sales and Business Strategies Track and dedicated Technology & Gold Sponsor Track sessions, will provide all the tools marketing and print service providers need to grow profitable businesses using digital printing.
For more information or to register for the 2009 AppForum, visit www.podi.org/2009AppForum
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.