(July 28, 2008) infoGROUP, the leading provider of proprietary business and consumer databases, sales leads, direct marketing, email marketing, and global information solutions today announced that its infoUSA.com division has now made it easier than ever for businesses to find new customers and grow their business. infoUSA.com now provides small businesses with the service and functionality of a full-service marketing agency all online at infoUSA.com
Visitors to infoUSA.com are now able to not only build a list of prospects from the finest databases of 14 Million Businesses and 210 Million Consumers, but now they can easily reach them through the new 'Send a Postcard' product. It gives customers the power to build a list and mail postcards to a targeted list all in one order and all online. The process is seamless and takes just minutes to complete. Customers can choose their design from a template or create their own.
"We are very excited about this new feature. It takes the hassle and worry off the plates of businesses and allows them to do what they do best – sell," said DJ Thayer, President of the Small Business Group. "Most importantly, it aligns with infoUSA's mission to be a total solution for businesses."
In as little as a few minutes, Send a Postcard gives customers the ability to:
1. Build the List – Get instant access to the most popular lists including 14 Million U.S. Businesses, 210 Million U.S. Consumers and 12 Million Executives and Professionals and More. Search by radius around an address, hobbies and interests, credit rating scores and more.
2. Design – infoUSA.com makes direct mail easy with hundreds of online postcard designs and templates to fit your needs.
3. Print – With full-color printing, quality paper stocks, and recyclable UV coating STANDARD, infoUSA's quality cannot be beat.
4. Send – Once your card is created, infoUSA.com takes care of addressing and sending your First-Class mailing.
5. Track – Customers can track the status of their postcard campaign online at infoUSA.com
The easy to use website and fast turnaround means businesses can put their leads to work immediately. Call infoUSA.com today 1-888-800-0168 and receive 500 FREE Postcards with your next purchase of sales leads or mailing lists.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.