XMPie Brings Powerful Software Enhancements, Proven Customer Success Stories To AIIM/On Demand Show
Press release from the issuing company
BOSTON, April 17, 2007 – AIIM/ON DEMAND -- Underscoring its leadership in personalized variable data publishing and Cross Media solutions, XMPie is pairing demonstrations of the latest enhancements to its suite of Cross Media and Web-to-Print software with powerful, real-life, customer examples as part of a major presence at this year’s AIIM/On Demand conference.
XMPie’s award-winning PersonalEffectTM software for variable data publishing, and uStore, its Web-to-Print solution, have led the variable data software market in making it easy for print service providers and large enterprises to reach their customers with personalized, targeted messages across print, email and the web.
Now, both solutions have been enhanced to provide even more power to XMPie customers as they produce cost-effective, colorful marketing campaigns.
XMPie’s uStore allows print providers, creative agencies, and corporate marketing departments to quickly set up branded, e-commerce-enabled, online stores for ordering customized documents. Enhanced uStore v2.2 features include:
- Job Aggregation: sort and combine multiple jobs into a single print stream
- Data Base Recipient List: direct connectivity to any SQL database
- Advanced Drop-Down Lists: save and repurpose data for quicker store creation
- Expanded Plug-in Architecture: modify and extend the capabilities of uStore
In addition, XMPie will demonstrate PersonalEffect v3.2 modifications which include:
- uCreate XM enhancements
- Support of 11 new barcode types
- Enrichment of X-DOT capabilities
- Improvements in the uProduce Dashboard
In the same collaborative spirit exhibited by the XMPie Users Group, XMPie customers will be on hand to present examples of how they have used XMPie software to produce successful campaigns, grow revenue and achieve better business results. They will share their best practices, using concrete examples and real business experiences.
Special guest presenters speaking in the XMPie booth (#1655) throughout the week include:
- Jeff Stewart – vice president of technical services at Trekk Cross Media, a full service marketing, communications, and promotions agency
- Rick Littrell - chief magic officer of MagiComm LLC, a marketing solutions company specializing in Cross Media implementation.
- Sue Roche and Scott Dubois – Cross Media specialist and director of marketing, of Reynolds DeWalt, a leader in cross-media communications.
- James Lockman – Adobe Certified Expert.
- Brian Weiner – president of One-to-One Gulfcoast, a specialist in innovative fundraising programs for the not-for-profit sector.
“These truly are leaders who are contributing to and expanding the knowledge base of our industry,” said Jacob Aizikowitz, president of XMPie. “Their compelling stories and proven business successes further validate the value of variable-data printing in the marketplace.”
Each industry leader will speak for about 30 minutes and then take questions from the audience. XMPie sales and support representatives will also be on hand to answer additional questions and provide one-on-one demonstrations as needed.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.