Boston, MA, April 17, 2007 – Avanti Computer Systems Limited, a leading provider of business management software for in-plant and commercial print shops today announced the availability of Version 9 of its Graphic Art Management System.
A few highlighted features and enhancements available in Version 9 are:
- A new Graphical User Interface with a streamlined “Microsoft™ Windows” look-and-feel
- Integration to wireless handheld devices for inventory tracking in the warehouse
- Enhanced Menu and Security system
- Physical Count functionality for Inventory Management
- Point of Sale system for processing “over the counter” business
Patrick Bolan, President and CEO of Avanti says, “The new enhancements within Version 9 build upon 23 years of customer-driven innovation.” Bolan comments “This is an important part of our mission to help our customers streamline their workflow and increase both their top line and bottom line through the implementation of our Print MIS software”.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.