Toronto, Ontario, October 21, 2008-Prinova Technologies Inc., a leader in innovative document design, development, and delivery solutions, announced today the release of messagepoint 2.0, which adds several new features and higher functionality to its breakthrough web-based software solution, messagepoint. As the first true multi-channel software solution for streamlining the messaging workflow, business users can now easily plan, create, target, approve, deliver, and track campaigns and messages through a single web-based product. messagepoint enables non-technical business users to deliver message content through different touchpoints such as statements, bills, letters, web pages, emails, SMS, and different channels such as print, web, and call centers. Offering greater flexibility and control when creating business communications, messagepoint 2.0 is perfect for companies in the service bureau, insurance, financial services, banking, retail, and other industries that need to create and deliver large volumes of personalized business documents through multi-channels.
Prinova's messagepoint 2.0 bolsters the already popular messagepoint software that is allowing business users to create, manage, and deliver messages accurately into multiple customer touchpoints without IT involvement. With messagepoint, it is possible to view the status of a campaign in real time, refine and approve content quickly, and reduce lead times from months or weeks to just hours or minutes. Additionally, users can preview how messages will look in each touchpoint and track customer behavior for use in future campaigns.
Significant enhancements include:
- Service Provider Support-Service providers can now easily and securely offer messagepoint as a service to their customers via secure tenant partitions
- Graphical Multi-part Messaging-Text and graphic content can be combined and delivered in single, high-impact messages
- Batch Data Import-Large volumes of message data from legacy systems or documents can be imported in bulk
- Expanded Message Targeting-Messages and campaigns can be targeted to recipients in many new and flexible ways
- Multilingual Message Preview-Message content can easily be previewed in multiple languages
- Enhanced User Interface-Updated user interface design and layout provides an improved customer experience
"We are dedicated to helping business users easily create and deliver campaign and message content into multiple customer touchpoints," said Nick Romano, president of Prinova. "Version 2.0 of messagepoint is an example of our commitment to providing our customers the most advanced functionality for creating documents that reduce time to market, lower operating and marketing costs, and foster a positive customer experience."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.