(October 23, 2008) Printable Technologies(R), well-known for its innovative Web-to -print and personalized marketing technologies, continues to develop new solutions as part of its acclaimed suite of FusionPro applications. By adding new features and functionality to its innovative platform of on-demand marketing services, Printable is helping to create new opportunities for print service providers worldwide with more accessible, scalable and profitable technologies. Highlights we will be featuring at Graph Expo include:
* Unicode Typesetting Support & Language Localization. FusionPro Desktop now provides multi-lingual variable data document composition to promote personalized international communications.
* TransPromo On-Demand. FusionPro Web now includes a new TransPromo offering to create templates that merge ransactional items including statements and invoices with personalized marketing messages.
* Bold New Price for FusionPro Direct - Now $2,995. Previously available for $9,995, Printable lowers the price by 70% to share
the benefits of high-speed VDP composition with a wider range of
print and enterprise users.
* New User Community. The new and improved Printable Online Community is a web-based offering that includes a range of valuable new features and added benefits for all of our customers.
* FusionPro Web 6.6. Updated and enhanced version offers language localization for Printable storefronts, Google Analytics support, improved template uploading and catalog editor functionality.
Web-to-Print Collateral Management Systems
Integrate online ordering, personalization, production and fulfillment with a multi-channel web services solution that automates these processes for print service providers and their end users. The FusionPro product suite provides the full range of services including: job submission and tracking, development of customizable storefronts and template design, variable data publishing (VDP) functionality, campaign management, mailing list purchasing, digital asset management, inventory control and integration with production workflow.
* FusionPro Web: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProWeb/] Turnkey. Versatile. Complete. Merges form data, database files and images online to simplify creating, ordering, proofing and processing static, versioned and variable data print jobs.
* FusionPro Server: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProServer/] Develop. Integrate. Control. Provides extreme flexibility to the service provider looking to deploy a custom collateral management or custom-designed internal VDP workflow automation solution.
FusionPro VDP Technologies
With VDP technologies, print service providers can deliver a wide range of applications for end users in a number of different vertical markets. From customized billing transactions, to tailored brochures and newsletters or targeted direct mail campaigns, personalized print marketing solutions deliver meaningful and relevant information by tapping into existing customer or prospect data or acquiring data files from outside sources. Personalized graphic communication, whether online or print, has been proven to increase response rates, shorten response times, and increase the size and frequency of purchases.
* FusionPro Desktop: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProDesktop/] Desktop-based application that incorporates template design, input data file definition, business logic and print-stream creation into one offering for a complete VDP solution for all types of documents.
* FusionPro Direct: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProDirect/] Gives users with large record-set jobs access to VDP server power through a desktop interface. Easily installed and configured, the workflow is identical to that of the FusionPro Desktop application.
* FusionPro Server: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProServer/] Stand-alone solution providing custom VDP automation workflows. Generates tens of thousands of document pages per hour from layouts created with FusionPro Desktop.
* FusionPro Links: [http://www.printable.com/FusionProLinks/] Personalized marketing campaign creation and management. Create personalized marketing pieces and microsites that include unique
names and targeted text and images based on customer-specific data and business logic.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.