TOTOWA, NJ, October 17, 2007 -- Pitman Company, the leading independent North American graphic arts supplier, demonstrating its' continued commitment to the sign and graphics industry will be occupying booth 900 at SGIA '07. At the show, Pitman will be displaying technologies that focus on the sign and graphics marketplace with an emphasis on the following key areas:
Ink-Jet Printing Hardware and Software
As the industry continues to grow, more productive software and hardware is required to meet clients' production requirements. In order to assist our client's with these needs our booth will include:
- UV Printers
- Solvent Printer
- Aqueous Printers
- Software RIPS
Rigid and Flexible Substrates:
The range of substrates continues to expand; to meet this requirement Pitman will be featuring the following substrates in the booth:
- Solvent, UV, and Aqueous technologies
Output produced from the variety of inkjet printers and substrates require a variety of finishing solutions dictated by the end user application of the product. To aid in this process we will feature finishing solutions from
- Neschen - Neschen liquid/uv coaters
- Seal 62 Pro - Wide format laminator with Seal laminating films and adhesives
- SDI - surface cleaning solutions
- Sentinal - laminating films and adhesive
- Edward Segal - 3P5 automatic grommet machinery
- 3M - Scotchcal laminating films
- Avery - DOL pressure sensitive laminates
- MGE/Kongsberg - precision vision-based routing and cutting workflow tools
- Foster GPC - Provides for straight, square and clean cutting.
- Foster Advanced Rotary Trimmer - Foster rotary trimmer makes it easy to cut, seam and splice together banners of any length.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.