BARBIERI Electronic Launches New Spectro LFP Spectrophotometer
Press release from the issuing company
December 5, 2008 - BARBIERI electronic launches a new edition of their well-known spectrophotometer Spectro LFP. This new special measuring device got several improvements which makes it even more user-friendly and versatile. The new Spectro LFP is faster, easier to use and runs under MAC too.
At Photokina 2004 the Spectro LFP has been shown for the first time and immediately it became a great success. Customers within short understood the benefits which this great device would offer them. Today it is a fundamental brick of the wide, super wide and flatbed printing market. And now, 4 years after his introduction BARBIERI electronic launch a new edition, the Spectro LFP Series 2.
Same as his predecessor, the Spectro LFP Series 2 is able to measure any kind of media – also transparent ones. Some examples of media which Spectro LFP customers successfully measured are: fabrics, banner, backlit film, cardboards, paper, gypsum plates, banner, ceramics, wood, glass, metal plates, vinyl, plastic plates and many more.
Improvements of the Spectro LFP Series 2 are:
- Approx. 30% faster than his predecessor
- More user friendliness (the measuring aperture will now be switched between small and large one also by software)
- Changed design (it comes in light gray / black with a big clipping of the BARBIERI logo)
- Measurement software Profile-Xpert Gateway and therefore also the Spectro LFP Series 2 runs under MAC too.
The Spectro LFP Series 2 (and according software) allows you to:
- Print right colors on any kind of media (also on very special media such as transparent ones)
- Save money due to Ink reduction
- Save time due to automatic and fast measurements
- Save media due to getting the right results immediately
Today BARBIERI electronic are proud that almost every printer and Rip software manufacturer are using to their full satisfaction the BARBIERI Spectro LFP and all most important third party software support our devices. This shows that these devices are a crucial part of the whole wide, super wide and flatbed printing market.
For more information please visit www.barbierielectronic.com.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.