FusionPro Web 6.0.5 from Printable Technologies Now Live for All Users
Press release from the issuing company
July 13, 2007 -- Printable Technologies, Inc., a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of Automated Marketing, Web to Print, and VDP solutions, today announced that FusionPro Web 6.0.5 is live to all customers and users. Another milestone for the acclaimed suite of applications, FusionPro Web 6.0.5 marks the latest generation of the innovative platform with many new features intended to make on-demand marketing services scalable and profitable for suppliers around the world.
"With FusionPro Web 6.0.5, we continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations for a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use system that provides corporate users with a high-quality and cost-effective experience," said Shabe Deioma, Product Manager for Printable Technologies. "New features like our next-generation reporting and online help system make it easier for marketing and print providers to deploy effective marketing services and web to print solutions for their customers, and further distinguish themselves from their competition through value-added services." Ms. Deioma added, "The new advanced collateral catalog editor makes managing very large corporate collateral catalogs simple and scalable."
New and Enhanced Features
- Next Generation Reporting in the Dashboard and Store
- FusionPro Web 6.0.5 features an entirely new reporting module, incorporating new technology and customer feedback. Greater control over report contents is available, with both Dashboard and Store users able to select reports, alter column visibility, modify sort order, as well as select between tabular and summary report formats. Suppliers are able to provide their customers with the reports and metrics they demand more easily than ever before.
- Improved Catalog Editor for large-scale collateral catalogs
- New and exciting improvements have been made to the Catalog Editor. Many of these improvements were implemented in order to make working with larger catalogs easier with the Catalog Editor. These improvements include one-click alphabetizing of the contents of folders and sub-folders, a Product Info section that scrolls with the screen as you move through the catalog, easy to access frequently used options by right-click, instant visibility to all product locations within a catalog, and a new and useful "Print Catalog" feature.
- Printable Service & Support Center and Online Help
- The new online customer service and online help center puts the information and consultative support so crucial for suppliers at their fingertips. Information gleaned from constant customer interaction, real-world experience, and peer-to-peer support forums is published weekly to an easily accessible FAQ library, putting vital knowledge into the hands of those who need it most.
- Support for the latest FusionPro Server and design applications
- FusionPro Web 6.0.5 includes support for FusionPro Server 4.2, the latest edition of Printable Technologies' Variable Data Printing (VDP) and dynamic document composition engine. New features include:
- Adobe Acrobat 8 for Windows and Microsoft Windows Vista support.
- The FusionPro Drag 'n Drop rule editor for sophisticated dynamic document logic
- Support for USPS OneCode - also known as "Intelligent Mail Barcode" or "4-state Barcode.
- New and Improved Shopping Cart
- Improvements to the Store's Shopping Cart have been made which will provide Stores users with a more streamlined and user-friendly ordering and e-commerce experience. Improvements include more product detail for each line item, fewer buttons on the screen, a more cosmetically pleasing display, and persistent display of the users' User Budget when User Budgets are employed.
- Advanced Image Downsampling system
- A new and improved variable image downsampling system provides reliable, fast, and automated downsampling of document templates and variable images for use with dynamic marketing collateral and direct marketing communications.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.