BOWE BELL + HOWELL's Connectivity Showcase to display largest multi-vendor online connectivity ever at Graph Expo
Press release from the issuing company
Wheeling, Ill., August 2007 – As the world's largest exhibition and conference for printing, finishing and packaging products, GRAPH EXPO 2007 will feature hundreds of vendors displaying their latest equipment and products. But only at BÖWE BELL + HOWELL's booth will attendees see a unique Connectivity Showcase featuring what is expected to be the largest multi-vendor integration ever displayed at an industry tradeshow. This "live and connected" environment will feature Web-based tracking of vendors' solutions on the show floor in real time, illustrating their open architecture and integration capabilities.
A leading provider of document management and postal solutions, BÖWE BELL + HOWELL will prominently occupy Booth No. 600, located just inside the main tradeshow entrance at GRAPH EXPO 2007. Taking the theme "Starts Here," the booth will feature postal, sorting, vision, software and scanning solutions that form the start of new experiences in innovative mailing solutions. This year's event will take place Sept. 9 through Sept. 12 at McCormick Place South in Chicago.
Centrally located in the booth, the Connectivity Showcase will feature BÖWE BELL + HOWELL's BÖWE One management software connected to many of the leading finishing, printing, sorting and software application suppliers exhibiting at the show. This showcase will provide a live demonstration and discussion of the integration between these products, giving attendees a true representation of how the solutions might operate in a production print or mail center. Some of the participating vendors include BCC Software, Buskro, Duplo USA, Eastman Kodak, Lasermax Roll Systems, MegaSpirea International, Nipson, Paragon, RISO, Rollem International, Sefas Innovations, Solimar Systems, Taneum, Window Book and Xerox Corp.
A live demonstration of mailpiece tracking on a high-speed system without the use of barcodes or invisible ink will also be shown.
"Live connectivity with vendors across the show floor, and full mailpiece tracking without the use of barcodes, will be very exciting for show attendees who are looking for innovative solutions that are both affordable and unique to our industry," said Mike Maselli, executive director of business management. "Our subject matter experts will be on hand to describe how we are able to connect to so many different applications and systems, as well as how we can improve the look of a document by removing unnecessary barcodes and still provide full mailpiece integrity for documents processed on virtually any machine from any vendor."
BÖWE BELL + HOWELL's enhanced presence at GRAPH EXPO 2007 gives them ample space to display numerous solutions from their vast portfolio of products and services.
"BÖWE BELL + HOWELL provides many solutions that help deliver on our pledge to make our clients' success our priority," said John Lombard, president, field operations. "We can help clients implement and support positive change in their growth by utilizing our wide breadth of mail-processing products and award-winning service."
Some of the products BÖWE BELL + HOWELL is featuring in Booth No. 600 include the following:
- Document Fingerprinting – a patent-pending application that provides full document integrity without the need for barcodes
- BÖWE One – scalable software suite for the automated document factory (ADF) environment
- Turbo Premium – high-speed inserting system with automatic changeover capability and a new intelligent material-handling design
- BBH 400e inserting system – now featuring modular capability with BICOS (BÖWE Integrated Control Operation System) and KOMPOS (BÖWE's modular control system)
- Phillipsburg Mark II with Printegrity – trusted and dependable inserter paired with an innovative inkjet solution for high-speed personalization of mailpieces
- Marathon16 – considered one of the fastest multimedia inserters on the market, providing unprecedented flexibility
- Enduro – inserting system with pneumatic gripper arms and Smart GRIP intelligent learning technology
- Plastic Card System (PCS) – plastic card inserting system that can affix up to 8,000 customized cards per hour
- Infinity WF – wide-format scanner utilizing SharpShooter Trilinear CCD cameras, the industry's most advanced camera technology
- JETVision and VEKtor – advanced vision systems for integrity, quality and productivity tracking
Additional booth space is devoted to high-speed cutters, and kiosks with information on BBH Services, sorting products, expert consultants, the BÖWE Group, and more.
In addition to BÖWE BELL + HOWELL's high visibility on the tradeshow floor, senior executives will be on hand in Booth No. 600 to meet with expo attendees and the media.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.