Boston Print Buyers Releases CD from Print Buyers Conference
Press release from the issuing company
Boston, MA – January 10, 2007 – The audio CD from the November 2nd Boston Print Buyers Conference & Expo is now available for purchase. Included on this CD are 12 hour-long sessions that were featured during the daylong conference in Westford, MA.
Conference session topics ranged from direct mail to VDP to digital printing and color management. Two print buyer panel discussions are among the 12 sessions.
Also included on this CD is "Changing Trends in Printing & Print Buying," the keynote address given by industry expert Frank Romano. Romano painted a fast-paced and entertaining picture of where print has been and where it's headed.
With this CD, industry professionals can listen at their leisure to 12 top-level sessions that focus on enlightening print customers and printers alike. All of the sessions will provide value to those in the graphic arts, including print buyers, designers, printers, paper specialists, and software developers.
Twelve hour-long educational sessions, audio taped at the inaugural BPB Conference on November 2, 2006, are included. These are as follows:
1. Frank Romano, Keynote - Changing Trends in Printing & Print Buying
2. Killer Color Management - Daniel Dejan, Sappi Fine Paper
3. Let's Get Digital - Chris Wells, LaVigne Inc.
4. Direct Mail Demystified - Christine Erna, Fulfillment Plus Mailing Solutions
5. "Senior Moments" Buyer Panel - Jill Connolly, Moderator, Analog Devices
6. Inside the Paper Markets - Jack Miller, Pira International
7. Press Check Check-Up - Daniel Dejan, Sappi Fine Paper (no audio; just the presentation)
8. Variable Data Printing - Scott Dubois & Susan Roche, Reynolds DeWalt
9. Digital Publishing - Martin Hensel, Texterity Inc.
10. Print Buyer Panel - Margie Dana, Moderator, Boston Print Buyers
11. British Print Management Agencies - Robert McClements, PrintYorkshire
12. Saving Forests - Andrew Tremblay, Domtar
Speakers' presentation files are included in PDF format. Biographies are also part of the CD.
For details on the 12 sessions, please visit http://www.bostonprintbuyers.com/conference06/schedule-conference.html.
The price of the CD is $89 (plus $5.50 S/H, or $11.50 for international shipping).
CD purchases can be made at this link: http://www.bostonprintbuyers.com/conference06/conferencecd.html.
Conference attendees may purchase the CD at a substantial discount. BPB members who attended the conference will receive the CD at no charge.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.