Tailored Solutions Details Features of New Label Traxx Version 5.0
Press release from the issuing company
Milwaukee, WI, September 2006 -- Tailored Solutions-the producer of Label Traxx print business software for flexographic narrow web converters and printers-has introduced Version 5.0 of its popular Label Traxx software. Tailored Solutions Label Traxx Version 5.0 incorporates the latest version of the popular 4th Dimension database on which the program is based. The entirely new program includes a totally revamped user interface, enhanced order entry workflow, and enhanced connectivity to various digital printing presses.
Discussing the new version, Tailored Solutions President Ken Meinhardt commented: "Label Traxx Version 5.0 users enjoy an enhanced user interface and improved order entry workflow, which save time and enable printers to serve customers more efficiently. We continue to evolve the most productive and cost effective software solution available for label and flexographic print business management, responding to suggestions and comments made by our many happy Label Traxx users."
Among the new features available in LabelTraxx Version 5.0 are:
- Greatly Simplified Conversion of Estimate to Job Ticket-dramatically simplifies the conversion of an estimate to the final job ticket. Comparisons of the new software with previous versions indicate that users can expect a 50 percent reduction of the time required to make the conversion.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Vista and Apple Mac 10.5 Leopard-Label Traxx Version 5.0 will be fully compatible with the new operating systems now being prepared by Microsoft and Apple, and due to be released in late 2006 or early 2007.
- JDF Connection with Esko Graphics BackStage 2.0-Job specifications are automatically transferred from the Label Traxx estimate and job ticket to the Esko Graphics BackStage for file preparation.
- Powerful New Forms Editor-Users can now edit many of the standard Label Traxx reports and forms.
- Simplified Digital and Thermal Press Estimates-Digital press work and finishing are now handled in one quick and easy step.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.