June 16, 2006 Chestnut Hill, MA -- It's no secret: staying on top of the latest trends in printing is challenging. Professionals who work with printing and related industries need opportunities to learn what's happening now – and what's around the corner. As a leading independent print buying organization, Boston Print Buyers (BPB) is ready to address this need at the first annual Boston Print Buyers Conference being held on Thursday, November 2nd, at the Westford Regency Hotel & Conference Center in Westford, MA. The event runs from 8:30 am – 7 pm.
The BPB Conference is designed to deliver provocative new ideas, introduce exciting new technologies, and present expert industry perspectives – all with energy, enthusiasm and fun.
Join us to find out the answers to questions including:
- What’s the reality behind the digital printing hype?
- How can we use and benefit from variable data printing?
- What’s happening behind the scenes in today’s paper markets?
- What are the best professionals' secrets to superior color management, PDFs, and press-checks?
- Where's printing going - and how can you be prepared for it?
Insights for Everyone Involved in Print and Graphic Arts
Located in Westford, MA – just miles west of Boston (against the traffic) - the BPB Conference is a day of education and excitement no print professional can afford to miss.
It is this year's must-attend conference for print buyers, graphic designers, art and creative directors, publishing specialists, directors of publications, procurement specialists, production managers, PR specialists, agency account executives, traffic coordinators, paper specialists, print firms, marketing executives, mail houses – in short, any professional connected to print.
Conference at a Glance
You'll find a day complete with educational sessions and events to match your every professional need. In sum, here's what you can expect:
- The keynote lunch with Frank Romano, author of the Pocket Pal and one of the best friends a print buyer can have. Hear this expert's inside perspective on the changing world of print.
- 12 engaging, enlightening sessions, including: Digital Publishing: Threat – or Opportunity?, Unleashing the Power of Variable Data Printing, Pulling Off the Gloves – a Panel of Buyers Speaks Out!, Killer Color Management, and Saving Forests, One Paper Company at a Time.
- Never-before presented events and presentations, including: Press Checkers 2006, the interactive game show for print wizards, led by Master of Ceremonies, Frank Romano.
- The Print Jam Party! We'll conclude the day with a gala featuring food, drinks and fun with live music by the Felice Pomeranz Jazz Harp Quartet.
- Expo Hall with more than 25 firms - plus a surprise attraction. Think you've seen it all? A visit to our exhibition will change your mind. There, our exhibitors share space with stunning examples of "extreme printing” – books on the farthest edge of print technology.
You get the sessions, the expo, the game show and the party for only $119 when you register by September 15, 2006 – a $50 savings off the regular price of $169. BPB members can register for the low price of $99. Why not become a member today and save $70 off the regular registration price? And for only $25, join us for the Keynote Luncheon with special guest speaker, the one and only Frank Romano.
To register, go to www.bostonprintbuyers.com. For information on exhibiting at the BPB Conference, email [email protected]
or call 617-730-5951.