Goss International emphasizes innovative web offset solutions at ExpoPrint Latin America 2006
Press release from the issuing company
May 3rd, 2006 - Goss International will be showcasing its extensive newspaper and commercial web printing solutions for the Latin American market at the very first ExpoPrint show in Brazil. The exhibition will take place at the Transamérica Exhibition Center in São Paulo from May 31 to June 6, 2006.
Heidelberg Brazil is the Goss International sales and service agent for the country, and Goss products will be featured in the Web Solutions area on the Heidelberg booth #C90.
Commenting on the focus of Goss at the show, CEO Bob Brown comments, “We are a longstanding market leader in the commercial web and newspaper sectors in Latin America and have installed several new Community, M-600 and Sunday press systems in the region over the past two years. We have the right solutions for this market, and we are focused on technology that strengthens the impact and cost-effectiveness of web offset products and makes web offset more competitive and attractive among media options.”
A number of Goss press systems and key technologies will be highlighted on the stand including:
* Goss Sunday 2000 printing unit with proven Autoplate automatic plate changing technology.
* Goss Community two-high tower. The Goss Community press range has been well received in the Latin American market. With continuous developments since its introduction, over 35,000 units have been installed worldwide, making it the most popular press choice in its class.
* The award winning Goss DigiRail digital inking system. This inking system provides consistent color reproduction with minimum start-up costs.
* Goss Web Center workflow system and Goss Omni Makeready modules present advanced opportunities to use digital data to enhance productivity and efficiency.
* Goss Lifetime Support services. Goss provides comprehensive enhancement, parts, service and training options to maximize performance and long-term return on investment.
Technical experts will additionally be available throughout the show to discuss the latest advances in Goss Sunday technology, M-600, M-500 and newspaper presses as well as Goss splicing, folding and print finishing solutions.
Ernesto Oliveira, Goss International vice president of Latin American Operations, concludes, “Goss International is a leading web offset solution provider for both the newspaper and commercial markets. We are focused on creating value for our customers with innovative product solutions and reliable and continued lifetime support services and we are looking forward to meeting visitors at the show to demonstrate the unique technologies and advantages we provide.”
See Goss International at ExpoPrint Latin America 2006 on the Heidelberg booth #C90.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.