San Francisco, August 2 - The annual Printing Industries of the West Fall Conference runs from Sunday, October 16 - Thursday, October 20 at the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa, Maui, Hawaii. The Grand Wailea is situated on 40 acres fronting the spectacular Wailea Beach on the southwest shore of the island (www.grandwailea.com). It is held in conjunction with the three California printing associations, Printing Industries of Northern California (PINC), Printing Industries of Southern California (PIA/SC), Printing Industries of San Diego (PIA/SD), as well as the Pacific Printing & Imaging Association (PPI).
The conference is known for its relevant, substantial programming as well as giving participants the opportunity to network with industry peers in a relaxed environment. This year's program includes early
morning roundtables plus a stellar lineup of speakers. The final list of speakers and their topics are:
- Gary Cone, VP of Sales, Litho Craft,WA, author of Price Doesn't Count and Why Marketing - Building Momentum to Profit, "Price Doesn't Count!"
- Glenn Furuya, Founder & President, Leadership Works, "The 5 Factor Theory - Maximizing Results through Effective Leadership"
- Rab Govil, President, PODi, "The Future of Digital Printing"
- George Ryan, Executive VP and COO, PIA/GATF "A Technical Overview"
- Adirenne Zobel, marketing consultant, principal of Andrienne Zoble Associates "Doable Marketing"
Conference registration is $595 for participants and $325 for spouse or guest. The cost includes: all conference programs and material roundtables each morning; a welcome reception and hors d'oeuvres buffet; final cocktail reception and banquet; continental breakfast each day and full buffet breakfast on the final morning. For information or a conference brochure, contact Laura Vargas at PINC (800) 659-3363, [email protected]
Rooms are $225 per night single/double occupancy plus state and local taxes. Room categories are Deluxe Ocean, Ocean and Garden View, and are assigned in order of reservation receipt.
In addition, there is an $18 per room resort fee which includes unlimited local, toll free and credit card calls, coffee or tea, nightly turndown service, unlimited use of the Fitness Center, and more. The room rate will be honored three days pre- and post-conference. For reservations, call (800) 888-6100.