Multi-Color Corporation Continues to Strengthen Management Team
Press release from the issuing company
CINCINNATI, June 27 -- Multi-Color Corporation is pleased to announce the following changes to its management personnel:
* Dawn H. Bertsche has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
* James H. Reynolds has been hired as Vice President, Corporate Controller. Jim comes to Multi-Color from Cincinnati Bell, Inc. where he was Vice President, Finance.
* Mary T. Fetch has been hired as Corporate Treasurer. Mary's most recent position was with Hillenbrand Industries as the Domestic Treasury Manager.
* Lesha K. Spahr has been promoted to Vice President, Human Resources.
* Mark J. Tangry has been hired as Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Multi-Color's Decorating Solutions Division. Mark is joining Multi-Color with over 20 years experience in sales and marketing for companies such as Mobil Chemical Company, Avery Dennison and Fitchburg Coated Papers. "Mark's leadership expertise in sales and marketing make him superbly qualified to lead and manage our sales organization," stated Don Kneir, President, Decorating Services Division. "I look forward to working with Mark and to the development he will provide to our sales force."
"These new appointments are designed to support our aggressive growth strategy while ensuring effective execution of our daily business requirements," said Multi-Color President and CEO, Frank Gerace.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.