Day International Announces New Sales And Technical Support Organization For N.A.
Press release from the issuing company
DAYTON (May 26, 2005) Day International, a world leading manufacturer and supplier of pressroom consumable products and services, introduced a new sales and technical support organization designed to enhance customer support and service. The appointments in the new organization include:
- Mark Barrington; Sr. VP/Sales & Marketing - Image Transfer Group; North America. Mark is responsible for all North American sales and Application Service Organization.
- Greg Johnson; VP/Sales, Key Accounts; North America. Greg will manage and lead all key account managers and Directors of Sales.
- Mike Neroni; VP/Marketing & National Accounts. Mike will develop and manage programs to support Day's blanket converting partners. He will also be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all national
accounts and marketing activities.
- Al Strake; Director, Channel Sales. Al will lead Day's efforts pertaining to the channel distribution network and manage all senior channel relationships.
- Dennis Florek; Director, Applications Group. Dennis will oversee all current technical support services while developing a new World Class Technology Support operation.
- Terry Brady, Director of Sales - Northeast Region. Terry, along with Barry Neal, John Sisson, Jay Thorpe and Jeff Balcer will report to Greg Johnson, VP/Sales, Key Accounts.
- Jeff Balcer, Director of Sales - Southeast Region. Jeff, along with Barry Neal, John Sisson, Jay Thorpe and Terry Brady will report to Greg Johnson, VP/Sales, Key Accounts.
Day's leading brands of pressroom products include: DayGraphica blankets and sleeves, David M printing blankets, Varn pressroom chemicals, Rotec flexographic systems, NDI converting services and pressroom supplies, IPT printing blankets, Custom Solutions, DayCorr cutting mats, and Kompac dampening systems. To learn more about Day visit online (www.dayintl.com).
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.