2005 Flexo Awards Again Name Sun Chemical As A Top Supplier
Press release from the issuing company
LONDON – 21st March 2005. Printer members of the European Flexographic Technical Association have again honoured Sun Chemical with a Silver Award in the Supplier of the Year Category.
The Award signifies Sun Chemical’s top quality products and consistent customer service. It marks the fourth time that EFTA has honoured Sun Chemical.
Presented to Tony Palmer, Sun Chemical Liquid Inks’ Business Director at the recent EFTA Awards in Birmingham, the Award was based on nominations from flexo converters across the industry.
Mr Palmer says : “As an industry leader we pride ourselves on consistently providing the best products and offering the best service to our customers.”
Additionally, Sun Chemical sponsored the 2005 Awards for Flexible Packaging and these were won by:
1. OPM Group for Clinton Cards Happy Birthday in the Narrow Web Line / Screen category.
2. James Townsend & Sons Ltd for Maxim Orange / Lemon in the Narrow Web Process Category
3. EBR Ltd. for Warburtons Cheese Topped Rolls and Alcan Packaging Cumbria for Anthon Berg Milk Chocolate & Hazelnuts in the Medium Web Process Category
4. Amcor Flexibles Evesham for Kellogs Lite Bites 6 Variety in the Wide Web Line / Screen category
5. Amcor Flexibles Evesham for Purina Go Cat Adult Chicken Duck & Rabbit 2kg in the Wide Web Process Category.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.