The Fulfillment Conference: Agenda For Success Presented Jointly By NAPL And MFSA
Press release from the issuing company
PARAMUS, N.J., NOVEMBER 8, 2004 – The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL) and the Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association (MFSA) will partner for the first time to host The Fulfillment Conference: Agenda for Success, April 18-21, 2005, at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Designed for executives and managers of both new and established fulfillment operations, the event will provide attendees with valuable insights into leveraging fulfillment services to add value for customers, generate sales and profits, and strengthen their competitive positioning.
The four-day Conference offers a wealth of opportunities to learn about every aspect of running a profitable fulfillment operation and network with peers:
• Two learning tracks—one for advanced operations and one for start-ups—comprising informative sessions hosted by leading experts.
• Plant tours to local successful operations where attendees can see the latest innovations first-hand.
• Roundtable discussions that focus on developing solutions to common challenges.
• Tabletop displays by vendors who will share information on the newest fulfillment products and services.
• Results of a special survey on fulfillment commissioned by the Conference.
Members of NAPL or MFSA registering by March 18th qualify for an “early-bird” Conference fee of $495 (after March 18, $575; non-members, $700 at all times). Register online at www.MFSANET.org or call (800) 333-6272.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.