Konica Minolta to Participate in the Drive 04 AlphaGraphics Technology Show
Press release from the issuing company
RAMSEY, N.J., Aug. 5 -- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced that it will be participating in the exclusive Drive '04 AlphaGraphics(R) Technology Show to be held at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah from August 5th-6th. Konica Minolta will be highlighting its color and monochrome production printing solutions, office color imaging systems, as well as its forms, variable data and document enhancing software to AlphaGraphics' over 300 franchises.
Specifically, Konica Minolta will showcase:
* Color Production Printing - the 50ppm ColorFORCE 8050, with the IP-901 print controller, demonstrating its comprehensive production and graphic arts offerings, including Fiery DocBuilder Pro(TM), the Fiery Graphic Arts Package and EFI Color Profiler
* Office Color Workgroup Systems - the bizhub C350, which offers print/copy speeds of 35ppm B&W and 22ppm color and a standard built-in PCL print controller, displaying its networking, advanced scanning capabilities, and PageScope network and document management tools
* Color Imaging Systems and Scanning - the 8031, a 31ppm color imaging system, showcasing its flexible network scanning features such as Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-PC and Scan-to-HDD, as well as its saddle-stitch booklet making and punching options
* B&W Production Printing - the high-volume 7085 Production Printing System, featuring the IP-602 print controller, demonstrating its saddle-stitched booklet making, post-sheet insertion, and z-folding finishing capabilities
* Forms and Variable Data Solutions - Objectif Lune PlanetPress(R) printer-centric electronic forms solution for variable data printing and output management, and Atlas PrintShop Mail's variable data software tool for integrating personalized information from a database into a document
* Document Enhancing Software - ScanSoft's efficient and cost-effective productivity applications - PaperPort(R) Pro 9 Office and OmniPage(R) Pro 12 Office - will be highlighted. PaperPort(R) Pro 9 Office delivers the ability to create PDF files and perform local and network scanning, as well as document scanning. OmniPage(R) Pro 12 Office OCR software delivers accurate and precise document conversion, enabling users to convert, edit, process and share paper and PDF documents.
"We are pleased to take part in AlphaGraphics' annual franchise network event," said William H. Brewster, Jr., vice president, marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. "Each year AlphaGraphics picks a select group of industry leaders to showcase the latest print-on-demand technology to its franchises. We look forward to demonstrating the synergy between our document management devices and software and AlphaGraphics' resources, and showing how our products can benefit AlphaGraphics' business customers."
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.