Markzware Announces Upgrade To Flightcheck Workflow V3.5 For Macintosh
Press release from the issuing company
SANTA ANA, California July 26, 2004 Markzware, the leading developer of quality control and workflow solutions for the global graphic arts and printing industries, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of FlightCheck Workflow v3.5.
Available for download at http://www.markzware.com/wheretobuy
Markzware's FlightCheck Workflow upgrade adds new functionality to this popular application:
* Support for Adobe Creative Suite
* Improved Adobe InDesign functionality
* Improved PowerPoint and MS Word management
In addition to these new features the full upgrade provides:
* Robust PDF examination
* Compatibility with major DTP applications from Adobe, Quark and Microsoft
* Storing of information about pages, spreads, boxes, images and colors in a standardized way for quick and easy analysis and correction
* Quick and intuitive set up for simple sorting/routing-based workflows with no scripting required
FlightCheck Workflow is used to process and analyze information about documents and jobs while they are automatically checked for potential problems. This workflow application supports documents created by a wide range of applications, such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop and Acrobat Distiller. It can be used to automate error correction, proofing and final output and other repetitive prepress tasks, and can also be integrated with FlightCheck Professional to assure quality file output.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.