July 22, 2003 – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Avanti Computer Systems is excited about releasing Version 6.5 of it’s innovative Management Software Solution for the Printing and Graphic Arts Industry.
Overall, this latest Avanti release is more intuitive and easy-to-use. A few highlighted features and enhancements available in Version 6.5 are:
• A New Enhanced Security System
• Dynamic Scheduling - Avanti’s Link to Microsoft Project
• New Milestone Scheduling Features
• 25 Additional Standard Reports (some Old DOS Favorites and New Reports to Increase Functionality)
• New, more Powerful, Precise and Flexible Executive Lookup Capabilities
• Improved Flow Between Screens, Convenient Shortcuts and Additional Batch Operations
• Continued Partnership Alliance with Microsoft Great Plains with a Link to Great Plains Dynamics Version 7 and an Interface to Great Plains Small Business Manager Versions 7.0 and 7.5.
Avanti is also available on two distinct platforms, Pervasive SQL and Microsoft SQL.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.