Pitney Bowes Introduces the DM 400 Digital Mailing System
Press release from the issuing company
STAMFORD, Conn., July 15 -- Pitney Bowes today introduced the DM400(TM) Mailing System, which offers small business mailers access to valuable electronic confirmation and tracking services, various postage payment options and advanced features typically associated with large mailroom systems all in one compact package designed for an office environment. The DM400(TM) enables customers to fully automate their mail processing, including feeding, sealing, applying postage and stacking; take advantage of electronic confirmation and tracking services; track every penny with integrated accounting software; and select a postage payment option that best meets their needs.
"Mail is a very cost-effective way for businesses to retain customers, grow the value of each existing relationship, and acquire customers," said Timothy M. Bates, Vice President, Customer Marketing. "By taking advantage of electronic confirmation services - like delivery and signature confirmation - businesses can reduce costs and enhance the impact of their mail. The DM400(TM) gives small business mailers the fast, accurate and automatic processing capability they need to leverage the mail to support and grow their business. The compact and powerful DM400(TM) fits in virtually any size office environment."
The DM400(TM) features include:
* Postage by Phone(R) Plus - access to valuable payment options for postage, supplies and carrier shipping expense
* Digital Technology - provides flexibility and security with crisp inkjet printing.
* User-Friendly Control - easy to use keyboard with dedicated functions and labeled keys for faster processing, including Postage by Phone(R) meter resetting
* Automatic Feeder - flexible side guides enables fast and efficient processing of various types of mail from postcards to 11" X 13" flats
* Automatic Tape Dispenser - for faster processing of larger mail
* Envelop Messages - includes seven envelope advertisements and 10 postal inscriptions in memory
* Innovative Sealing System - ensures mail piece security
The DM400(TM) is part of Pitney Bowes' revolutionary DM Series(TM) line of digital mailing solutions, which represents the most comprehensive range of mailing solutions in the industry with offerings for businesses of all sizes - from the smallest home offices to the largest corporations. It also complies with all existing postal regulations.
For more information on the DM Series(TM) line of digital mailing solutions, visit www.pb.com or call 1-800-MR-BOWES.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.