Augsburg, Germany, June 14, 2007 – The PrintCity alliance announces the latest edition of its regular Webline magazine, available to all web offset printers & publishers free of charge.
Webline is published by the Publishing, Commercial & Web Activity Group of PrintCity, with the involvement and support of members: Gämmerler, MacDermid, MAN Roland, MEGTEC, Océ, Sun Chemical and UPM.
This new Webline edition (issue 9) comprises market leading articles for 2007:
- Update and new information from the PrintCity Value Added Printing of Newspapers (VAPoN™) study
- Introduction and overview on the ‘new for 2007’ PrintCity Energy Efficiency project
- Report on the PrintCity ‘Connection of Competence’ Seminar in Moscow and the joint PrintCity/MDM Print Conference in St Petersburg
- Case Studies about the use of large diameter paper rolls and printing blanket stability
- Best Practice Colour Approval, an article from the Web Offset Champion Group
PrintCity Webline magazine copies are available:
- Direct from all PrintCity ‘Webline’ members free of charge – see www.printcity.de for contact details for all companies
- On request by email to [email protected] – please include your full name, postal mailing address, email and phone details. We will post direct to you
Gerry Schmidt of Sun Chemical and PrintCity Advisory Council member indicates, “Our Webline magazine is now recognised as one of the leading sources of knowledge about web offset printing and publishing – both heatset and coldset. In this new edition we share our unique plans about the new PrintCity ‘Energy Efficiency’ project we are completing during 2007, which gives energy consumption and environmental advice to heatset commercial web printers.
“Webline is a powerful medium for sharing of information and advice from our PrintCity alliance members. Customer benefits include access to this knowledge & advice, technical, operational & economic guidelines and contacts for future networking. If you don’t already receive Webline direct from a PrintCity member, ask your local contact or email PrintCity direct to receive a free copy.”