Kennesaw, GA – June 5, 2003 – Esko-Graphics is inviting printers and prepress shops to attend an Open House at their new prepress showroom and headquarters on June 17 and 18, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM at 1955 Vaughn Road, Suite 101, in Kennesaw, Georgia. Visitors will be able to view sophisticated, complete CtP workflow solutions, as well as flexible, productive desktop applications.
Live demonstrations will be conducted on the latest Esko-Graphics products, including:
- PlateDriver Violet Laser platesetter: Flexible and Productive CtP
- DotMate 7500 imagesetter: Internal drum, with a modular construction.
- FlowDrive and FastLane Next Generation Workflow Solutions: complete digital workflow management.
- EskoScan CopyDot scanners: High professional quality and performance.
- SpinJet Double Sided Proofers: Fast and accurate
Esko-Graphics requests interested individuals to RSVP by June 12 at 1-800-394-3388 ext.207 or email [email protected]
to assure a personal one on one demo and receive directions.