HONG-KONG, July 2 -- NUR Macroprinters, a leading supplier of wide-format inkjet production printers for the printing industry, will be presenting the advanced NUR Expedio Revolution at SHANGHAI AD & Sign 2007 in China on July 3 - 6, 2007. The Revolution opens the door to increased profitability for NUR customers with unmatched printing speeds and ink coverage. Customers can see the printer in action at NUR's booth Hall W1, Stand 1137.
"The NUR Expedio Revolution was the sensation of FESPA 2007 and we expect the same uproar at SHANGHAI AD & Sign, which is regarded as the "Olympics" of the advertising industry", says Roni Klein, Managing Director, NUR Asia Pacific. "And with the upcoming Olympics in China in 2008 the billboard printers need the combination of high productivity, ink coverage and media flexibility to succeed in today's demanding and highly competitive marketplace. With the NUR Expedio Revolution we deliver these critical success factors and we are looking forward to show these to the show attendees", added Klein.
The NUR Expedio Revolution, a high-volume, super wide-format UV-inkjet printer
The NUR Expedio Revolution UV-inkjet wide-format production printer delivers an unrivaled production speed, ink coverage and flexibility, making it the perfect choice for the billboard printing industry and sign printers alike. The NUR Expedio Revolution offers:
- Speed: An impressive printing speed of up to 300 sq.m (3,200 sq.ft) /hr which enables print houses to produce and sell more jobs faster than ever before.
- Ink Coverage: Ink coverage of 180 sq.m (1,940 sq.ft) /liter, making it very cost effective to print with NUR UV inks.(1)
- Flexibility: the system offers both billboard- and Point-of-Purchase high-quality printing modes for maximized product versatility.
- A super wide-format 5m (16.6ft) inkjet production printer.
- Multi-roll print on up to 3 rolls simultaneously allowing users to print different files on each roll, reducing costly substrate waste.
- An optional Double-sided printing kit, which offers high quality double-sided printing at a printing speed of up to 90 sq.m /hr, The NUR Expedio Revolution is currently the only printer on the market that offers double-sided printing on a 5m UV printer.
- An On-core collector that enables easy collection of long printing jobs, with an on the fly collection-core replacement.
The NUR Tempo Q
Also demonstrated at the show is the NUR Tempo Q, a higher resolution version of NUR's popular flatbed UV-inkjet production printer. This advanced UV production printer delivers:
- A superior image quality of up to true 1,270 x 800 dpi.
- Direct printing on the most exotic rigid and roll-fed substrates like vinyls, glass, wood, aluminum, polypropylene, polystyrene, corrugated boards, foam-core boards, flags, SAV, etc.
- Crisp, clear 4pt text for close viewing of applications such as point-of-sale, indoor signage and more.
- Printing speeds of up to 100 sq.m (1,070 sq.ft) /hr with high color density and remarkable print quality.
The NUR Tempo Q allows users to meet demanding turn-around times while producing greater quantities of high quality product than ever before.