March 25, 2003, RHINEBECK, NY - The Mathison Group, a leading consulting firm serving clients in corporate brand management and the publishing, advertising, and printing industries, has developed a web site -- www.mathisongroup.com -- featuring industry information, useful tools, and company background for clients and site visitors.
The site includes a library of articles, speeches, and presentations by Mathison Group founder and president Marion Mathison, along with a Conference Room section containing white papers and reference materials. Through a special password-protected area, clients are able to post relevant materials to share with others and to work collaboratively with the Mathison Group.
The Mathison Group specializes in the development of new digital products and services and in the management of digital Intellectual Property. The firm delivers skills, programs, and processes that enable clients to:
* Apply the principles of high growth companies to traditional communication businesses
* Make technology work without sacrificing control and budgets
* Build and manage high-value, non-redundant digital content
* Use communication programs as resources to overachieve goals.
* Prosper in a multi-media communications world of paper, Internet, electronics, and video.
* Evaluate and use technology to increase revenue, decrease cost, and reduce cycle time.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's go-to information source with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, WhatTheyThink Email Newsletters, and the WhatTheyThink magazine. Our mission is to inform, educate, and inspire the industry. We provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today's printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.