Ann Arbor, MI - March 10, 2003 - Industry leaders Agfa, Flint Ink and MAN Roland are hosting free seminars that can help attendees choose the right technologies for their operations and goals.
The "Turning Technology Into Value" seminars are being held at Flint Ink's world headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI, on Thursday, March 13, 2003.
The morning seminar features presentations focusing on book printing from The Borders Group, Inc., Agfa, Flint Ink and MAN Roland. In the afternoon, Agfa, Flint Ink and MAN Roland will talk about color solutions for all printers. That presentation will be followed by a panel discussion.
"These seminars can help printers achieve the best printed results at the best price," said Leonard Walle, Flint Ink Director of New Business Development. "In today's economy, it is critical that printers determine how best to use the technology that is available and that makes the most sense for their operations."
Seminar Schedule and Topics
Focus on Book Printing 9:00 am - 12:00 Noon
- Borders Group, Inc.: Book Retailing Trends
- Agfa: Complete Project Management from Publisher to Printer
- Flint Ink: Exploring the Variety of Black Inks
- MAN Roland: Trends & Solutions for Book Printing
Color Solutions for All Printers 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Flint Ink: Expanded Color Gamut Printing
- Agfa: True Color Management through Screening & Ink Jet Proofing
- MAN Roland: Making Color Work on Press
- Panel Discussion: Trends for the Future
Those who attend the seminars are also invited to tour Flint Ink's research facility and see the new MAN Roland press installation. Those attending the morning session are also welcome to remain for lunch. To register for this limited-seating event, please contact Debbie Perrin, Flint Ink Corporation, at 734-622-6267 or [email protected]