ALEXANDRIA, VA (February 11, 2003) - IDEAlliance - International Digital Enterprise Alliance - announces the election of its Board of Directors for 2003.
"We are grateful to have the expertise across the publishing industries on the IDEAlliance Board of Directors. The IDEAlliance membership is composed of diversified interests - digital media, printing, and information technologies - focused on publishing," stated David Steinhardt, IDEAlliance CEO.
"It is an honor to be asked to serve a second term as Chair of the Board of Directors of IDEAlliance," stated Freelon Hunter, Senior Manager of The Boeing Company. "IDEAlliance's continuing commitment to the development and promotion of new technologies, standards, and best practices to advance information integration and save time and money has proven its value to the broader publishing community. Membership and conference attendance is up in late 2002 and early 2003 despite the harsh business climate. I expect an even better 2003 with such a dynamic board."
The list of newly elected IDEAlliance Officers and Directors are:
Chair - Freelon F. Hunter, Senior Manager of Product Integration, The Boeing Company
Vice Chair - Chuck Myers, Technology Strategist of ePaper Solutions Group, Adobe Systems, Inc.
Secretary/Treasurer - Senior Vice President of Manufacturing & Distribution, Hachette Filipacchi Media US
Immediate Past Chair - Diane Romano, President, Eastern Region & e-Business Division, AGT.seven
* Michael Boyle, Creative Technologies Officer, Foote, Cone & Belding
* Ann Marie Bushell, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Quebecor World
* Austin E. Lance, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain, International Paper
* Richard Martin, Executive Vice President & CTO, Active Data Exchange, Inc.
* Peter Meirs, Director of Alternative Media Technologies, Time Inc.
* Dan Minnick, Vice President, Postal & Industry Services, Experian Marketing Services
* Ron Nash, Vice President of Customer Service, Quad/Graphics
* Tony Romano, Senior Vice President of Manufacturing & Distribution, Hachette Filipacchi Media US
* MaryLee Schneider, President, Premedia Technologies Group, RR Donnelley
* Tommie Usdin, President, Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
* Larry Warter, Director of New Business Development, Fuji Photo Film USA
Directors continuing to serve on the IDEAlliance Board of Directors are:
* Sharon Adler, Senior Manager of Extensible Technologies Group, IBM
* Pamela Gennusa, Consultant, XMLmethods.com
* Sebastian Holst, Consultant, Tribal Knowledge for the 21st Century
* Randy Kelley, Director of Technology, Frank Russell Securities, Inc.
* Beth Micksch, Program Manager, Wolters Kluwer US
* Gerald Nathe, Chairman, President & CEO, Baldwin Technology Co. (2003)
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.