PIA Announces: New Officers and Board Members Elected
Press release from the issuing company
ALEXANDRIA, VA (November 18, 2002) – Outgoing PIA chairman, Chuck Stay (president and chief executive officer of Bert-Co Industries, Inc. in Los Angeles, California), introduced PIA’s other newly inducted board officers expected to hold their positions for the upcoming year at the joint GATF/PIA Board of Directors annual meeting November 17, 2002 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- First Vice Chairman – John Green, president of Automated Graphic Systems Inc., a Consolidated Graphics company in White Plains, Maryland
- Second Vice Chairman – Eric Delzer, president and chief executive officer of Delzer Lithograph Company in Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Vice Chairman of Association Relations and Secretary – Charles Vaughan, president of Vaughan Printing, Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee
In addition to the new leadership, the PIA Board welcomed newcomers:
- Arthur Hill, chief executive officer of Press Plus, Inc. in Chula Vista, California, who will represent the Printing Industries Association of San Diego
- Laura Lawton-Forsyth, president of Lawton Printing in Spokane, Washington, who will represent the Pacific Printing and Imaging Association
- Robert Schultz, executive vice president and chief executive officer of Great Lakes Companies in Cleveland, Ohio, who will represent the Printing Industries Association of Northern Kentucky & Ohio
- Duane Byers, human resources manager for Banta Publications Group in Lake Prairie, Minnesota, who will represent the Graphic Arts Employers
Chuck Pecher, president of Skinner & Kennedy Company in St. Louis, Missouri, who will represent the Masters Printers of America.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.