Chicago, IL, (November 14, 2002). WGMT (Women in Graphic Media and Technology) www.WGMT.org is pleased to announce their first Wake-Up Call on November 19th, 2002. This face-to-face breakfast meeting will provide valuable, on-target discussions on industry-related information as well as WGMT. In addition, the WGMT Wake-Up Call attendees will have an opportunity to meet the local WGMT community in a small forum environment ideal for one-on-one networking.
For this Wake-Up Call, Raine Consulting’s Dona Quirke will be presenting "Preparing for the 1:1 Demand", which focuses on business strategies for 1:1 communications.
"Enterprise-wide Business Intelligence technologies are quickly enabling customer centric marketing programs," states Dona. She continues to say, "In order to compete in the marketplace of transactional marketing, the 21st century print provider will need to not only redefine his customer, but also re-evaluate the business model. It is a privilege to participate in one of the first WGMT Wake-Up Calls and I look forward to having this time to share ideas with other professionals. "
We hope you will join us if you are in or around the Arlington Heights, Illinois area.
To reserve your seat and obtain directions to the meeting facility, please call Julie Brink at 630.629.3410.
WGMT is Dedicated to:
- Influencing and impacting policies, practices, and politics for the Graphic Media and related Technology industries;
- Participating in Affiliate Associations to raise the profile of women in their integral involvement in industry growth and standards management, as well as awareness of diversity issues;
- Increasing the number of women in leadership roles in graphic-media and technology-based companies by offering job networks and "Women on Boards" programs;
- Helping women increase their vertical industry knowledge and networks to be highly-valued, technology-literate leaders;
- Encouraging young women to choose careers in graphic arts and related technologies;
- Honoring genuine accomplishments, entrepreneurial spirit, and community efforts that best serve the advancement of women's progress.
About WGMT: The Association for Women in Graphic Media and Technology (WGMT) is dedicated to setting an example of a Public-Private partnership in today's society. WGMT will promote the professional development and growth of women through Mentoring, Job Boards, Networking, Motivation, Empowerment, Venture Consulting, Recognition, and Support Services. WGMT charter membership is now open to all professionals, women and men alike, with the desire to contribute to the successful advancement of women within the converging fields of Graphic Media and Digital Technologies. Visit www.WGMT.org to secure your charter membership status.
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.