Pittsburgh, Pa., August 22, 2002-- The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is proud to announce its fellowship recipients for the 2002–2003 academic year. PGSF has a total of nine named fellowships reserved for students in graduate programs that are applicable to the graphic arts field. Choosing from 27 applicants, PGSF awarded five students the fellowships that are available for the upcoming academic year.
Michael H. Bruno/TAGA Fellowship ($1,300)
* Brian Hinton (Mattoon, IL) attends Milliken University (Decatur, IL). He is working towards a Master in Business Administration.
Henry Paulsen Fellowship ($1,500 per student)
* Saori Miura (Branson, MO) attends Central Missouri State University (Warrensburg, MO). She is pursuing a Master in Technology and Graphic Arts.
* Ryan Testa (Nashua, NH) attends Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, NY). He is pursuing a Masters of Science, Print Technology.
Raymond J. Prince/TAGA Fellowship ($1,500)
* Jeremy Sebest (Rochester, NY) attends Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, NY). He has been accepted into the Masters program in the School of Printing Management and Sciences.
Raymond J. Prince/TAGA Fellowship ($1,100)
* Marnie Soom (Williamsville, NY) attends Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, NY). She is working towards a Master of Science in Print Media.
For information about fellowship applications, please contact Bernadine Eckert, program administrator, at PGSF, 200 Deer Run Road, Sewickley, PA 15143-2600, telephone 412/741-6860, fax 412/741-2311, or email [email protected]