PrintScape Ready to Go: A Crash Course in Graphic Communications
Press release from the issuing company
March 25 -- PrintScape: A Crash Course in Graphic Communications provides a comprehensive overview of today’s printing, or graphic communications, industry— from its history to its practices, products, terminology, and people. PrintScape is ideal for training new-hires and current employees in sales, marketing, production, or administration - in fact, any position in today's printing profession!
As a self-study program, it can be completed in several short sittings. Used as a group program it can be modified to a half-day course.
* Complete. PrintScape is an "orientation-in-a-box"—all the key information and elements are there. Just open the box and you’re ready to go.
* Time efficient. Can be used as a self-study program or group instruction. New employees quickly get up-to-speed—becoming knowledgeable about the entire production process in just hours.
* Profitable. Well-trained employees are more effective communicators with customers and colleagues.
* Cost-efficient. All the information and elements you need for in-house training in one package at one low price!
* Two CD-ROMs packed with information, graphics, animation, and video and audio clips present a colorful, fast-paced overview of key concepts, processes, and terms. (CD-ROMs are both PC and Mac compatible)
* A companion workbook containing additional statistics and information with vibrant, full-color text and photographs.
Shorten the learning curve, get your employees off to the right start, and stay ahead…with PrintScape!
Questions about content and implementation, contact Christy Holstead, Training Curriculums Coordinator, 412-741-6860, extension 112.
Or visit - http://www.gain.org/servlet/gateway/training_meetings/printscape.html
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.