Enfocus: New Certified PDF Products Available for Download at Revamped Site
Press release from the issuing company
Gent, BELGIUM & NEW YORK (Seybold), February 20, 2002 – Enfocus Software, the leading provider of tools for PDF workflows, today makes its new Certified PDF workflow-based products; Instant PDF 2.0, PitStop Professional 5.0 and PitStop Server 2.0, available for download from the company's newly revamped website.
In addition to information and downloads of the new Enfocus products, visitors to the new website will find a wealth of resources and support.
New features found on www.enfocus.com include:
- New comprehensive support pages where visitors have access to the Enfocus Knowledge Base including detailed information on a variety of topics relevant to Certified PDF workflow, as well as techniques for preflighting, auto-correcting and editing PDF documents.
- Free access to easy downloads of PDF Profiles and Action Lists for Enfocus Instant PDF, PitStop Professional and PitStop Server customers.
- The Enfocus User Group Forum, a new e-Community providing a forum for exchange of tips, tricks, questions and ideas on using Enfocus solutions.
- Other useful links including popular PDF-related sites.
- Training – In phase 2 of the site relaunch will be a new training section, where Enfocus will offer online training for its products and a comprehensive list of Enfocus Certified Training Centers and Trainers.
- New Customer Stories – Enfocus is also updating its customer testimonial section. Visitors who check back regularly will be able to glean ideas from other users.
"Our goal was to revamp our website to coincide with the availability of our new Certified PDF-based workflow solutions," said Peter Camps, CEO of Enfocus. We feel our new Instant PDF along with upgrades of PitStop Professional and PitStop Server solutions are outstanding and we want to mirror that with our new site. We hope users will find it to be an easy to navigate and useful resource. We're particularly excited about the new Enfocus eUser Group that we're forming through the site, and upcoming features like on-line training."
New & Upgraded Enfocus Solutions Available for Download Publishing professionals can create and exchange PDFs with total confidence by using tools from Enfocus' newly expanded suite of applications now available for download, trial and purchase from the Enfocus website (www.enfocus.com):
Major suppliers such as Agfa, Creo, Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Fujifilm
and Heidelberg, have integrated Enfocus technologies into their own PDF
WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry's leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink.com, PrintingNews.com and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format & Signage edition. Our mission is to provide cogent news and analysis about trends, technologies, operations, and events in all the markets that comprise today’s printing and sign industries including commercial, in-plant, mailing, finishing, sign, display, textile, industrial, finishing, labels, packaging, marketing technology, software and workflow.